Policies: Use of changing and showering facilities by children
Posted by Stuart Rudkin on 06/12/2016 20:28
Use of Changing and Showering Facilities by Children
The Club has adopted the following principles:
- Adults should not, wherever possible, change or shower at the same time using the same facility as children.
- Adults should try to change at separate times to children during matches, i.e. when padding up.
- If adults and children need to share a changing facility, the Club must obtain prior consent from the Parents for this to occur.
- If children play for adult teams, they and their Parents/Carers must be informed of the Club’s policy on changing arrangements
- Mixed gender teams must have access to separate male and female changing rooms.
- Mobile phones and other photographic equipment must not be used in changing rooms.
Please note that if children are uncomfortable changing or showering at the Club, no pressure will be placed on them to do so and they are encouraged to change at home before and after training or matches.