Posted by Stuart Rudkin on 06/12/2016 20:58
The Club –
- is committed to ensuring that equity is incorporated across all aspects of the Club including its operation and development. In doing so it acknowledges and adopts the following Sport England definition of sports equity – “Sports equity is about fairness in sport, equality of access, recognising inequalities and taking steps to address them. It is about changing the culture and structure of sport to ensure it becomes equally accessible to everyone in society.”
- respects the rights, dignity and worth of every person and will value everyone equally regardless of age, disability, gender, race, colour, ethnicity, religious belief, sexuality or social/economic status.
- is committed to everyone having the right to enjoy their sport in an environment free from threat, intimidation, harassment and abuse.
- will deal with any incidence of discriminatory behaviour seriously according to Club disciplinary procedures.
- requests all Club members to oppose discriminatory behaviour and promote equality of opportunity.